Recently, I have been getting into cardmaking. And after doing some research into designs, I found one that I really wanted to try. In this article, I will show you how I made my very own DIY birthday card for him in a guitar style. Let’s get started! Things You’ll Need: Pencil Mod Podge Paint […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Easy to Sell Crafts
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Wardrobe Essentials
- How to Make Quality Artwork
- Introducing the Sew Much Craftiness Shop!
- DIY Birthday Card For Him – Guitar
- DIY Baby Closet Dividers Tutorial – Easy!
- Understanding Color When Creating Your Crafts
- Why You Should Save These Items From the Grocery Store Rather Than Throw Them Away
- Re-Vamping a Shower Caddy – Easy Project!
- Crafts You Can Play With Using Toilet Paper Rolls