Recently, I have been getting into cardmaking. And after doing some research into designs, I found one that I really wanted to try. In this article, I will show you how I made my very own DIY birthday card for him in a guitar style. Let’s get started! Things You’ll Need: Pencil Mod Podge Paint […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever