I’ve had the same purse for a long time. And it’s gone through quite a lot. I’ve taken it with me hiking, on mountain climbing trips, and as my bag for every day. So when one of the zippers snapped off, I realized it was time to retire this old thing and get a new […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- How to Make Pasta Sauce Out of Tomato Soup
- Beth’s Easy No-Crust Pizza Bake
- Clocks and Crafts – Giving an Old Clock New Life With Glitter
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows