I have a bunch of sketchbooks, and most of them are the same plain black color. So to help differentiate my collection, and have a little bit of fun doing so, I picked up some fabric paint and got to work. I decided I would paint grunge hearts using the purple fabric paint I purchased. […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Spring Gardening – How to Start an Indoor Garden
- Crafts With Kits – Painting Sun Catchers
- How to Make Pasta Sauce Out of Tomato Soup
- Beth’s Easy No-Crust Pizza Bake
- Clocks and Crafts – Giving an Old Clock New Life With Glitter
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin