Something I’ve recently learned how to do while studying fashion design is how to put together a fashion storyboard. This is something that’s essential when pitching your design to a manufacturer, and will feature a fashion illustration of your design and the technical drawings (or blueprint of the design), as well as fabric swatches you […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Easy to Sell Crafts
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Wardrobe Essentials
- How to Make Quality Artwork
- Introducing the Sew Much Craftiness Shop!
- DIY Birthday Card For Him – Guitar
- DIY Baby Closet Dividers Tutorial – Easy!
- Understanding Color When Creating Your Crafts
- Why You Should Save These Items From the Grocery Store Rather Than Throw Them Away
- Re-Vamping a Shower Caddy – Easy Project!
- Crafts You Can Play With Using Toilet Paper Rolls