Something I’ve recently learned how to do while studying fashion design is how to put together a fashion storyboard. This is something that’s essential when pitching your design to a manufacturer, and will feature a fashion illustration of your design and the technical drawings (or blueprint of the design), as well as fabric swatches you […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Mastering Your Craft – The Video!
- Old Glow Sticks – Don’t Throw Them Away! Instead, Do This.
- Being Creative and Crafty On a Budget
- Hanging a Kandi Poster
- Candy Buffet Ideas to Make Your Mouth Water
- Celebrating Love and Family – Wedding Inspiration Part Two
- Handmade Stationary – Making a Thank You Card
- Making a Jack O’ Lantern
- Celebrating Love and Family – Wedding Inspiration Part One
- Body Jewelry – Modifying a Belly Ring