Something I’ve recently learned how to do while studying fashion design is how to put together a fashion storyboard. This is something that’s essential when pitching your design to a manufacturer, and will feature a fashion illustration of your design and the technical drawings (or blueprint of the design), as well as fabric swatches you […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever