Something I’ve recently learned how to do while studying fashion design is how to put together a fashion storyboard. This is something that’s essential when pitching your design to a manufacturer, and will feature a fashion illustration of your design and the technical drawings (or blueprint of the design), as well as fabric swatches you […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- The Best Colors For Autumn
- How to Make Homemade Facial Scrub
- How to Make a Bag Out of a T-Shirt
- How to Make a No Sew Baby Blanket
- Love For the Arts – Other Forms of Creativity
- Easy to Sell Crafts
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Wardrobe Essentials
- How to Make Quality Artwork
- Introducing the Sew Much Craftiness Shop!
- DIY Birthday Card For Him – Guitar