Something I’ve recently learned how to do while studying fashion design is how to put together a fashion storyboard. This is something that’s essential when pitching your design to a manufacturer, and will feature a fashion illustration of your design and the technical drawings (or blueprint of the design), as well as fabric swatches you […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever
- 5 Great Craft Ideas for Autumn
- DIY Makeup Remover Wipes Tutorial
- Autumn Decorations – Getting Ready for the Best Season!
- Life Hacks – Creative Ways to Organize Your Home