Hi there! In this post, I wanted to take the time to review the fabric I recently purchased from Spoonflower, the Spoonflower organic cotton knit ultra fabric. Here are two of the projects I have made using the fabric, a scarf, and some underwear. I haven’t touched the pink fabric with white polka dots yet, […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Spring Gardening – How to Start an Indoor Garden
- Crafts With Kits – Painting Sun Catchers
- How to Make Pasta Sauce Out of Tomato Soup
- Beth’s Easy No-Crust Pizza Bake
- Clocks and Crafts – Giving an Old Clock New Life With Glitter
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin