Hello everyone! I wanted to take the time to review the fabric I recently purchased from Spoonflower, the organic cotton knit ultra fabric. Here are two of the projects I have made using the fabric, a scarf and some underwear. I haven’t touched the pink fabric with white polka dots yet, but that fabric is […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- DIY Baby Closet Dividers Tutorial – Easy!
- Understanding Color When Creating Your Crafts
- Why You Should Save These Items From the Grocery Store Rather Than Throw Them Away
- Re-Vamping a Shower Caddy – Easy Project!
- Crafts You Can Play With Using Toilet Paper Rolls
- Fun Springtime Craft Ideas to Enjoy This Season
- Easy Leg Warmer Tutorial
- Mastering Your Craft – The Video!
- Old Glow Sticks – Don’t Throw Them Away! Try This.
- Being Creative and Crafty On a Budget