Hello everyone! It’s been a few weeks now that I’ve been sewing on my new machine, and I thought I was ready to now review it. So here we go! This is a review of the Brother CS6000i. Simply put, I love this machine! 90 percent of the projects I have made with this machine […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever
- 5 Great Craft Ideas for Autumn
- DIY Makeup Remover Wipes Tutorial
- Autumn Decorations – Getting Ready for the Best Season!
- Life Hacks – Creative Ways to Organize Your Home
- The Best Colors For Autumn
- How to Make Homemade Facial Scrub
- How to Make a Bag Out of a T-Shirt