Hello everyone! It’s been a few weeks now that I’ve been sewing on my new machine, and I thought I was ready to now review it. So here we go! This is a review of the Brother CS6000i. Simply put, I love this machine! 90 percent of the projects I have made with this machine […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever