Hello everyone! It’s been a few weeks now that I’ve been sewing on my new machine, and I thought I was ready to now review it. So here we go! This is a review of the Brother CS6000i. Simply put, I love this machine! 90 percent of the projects I have made with this machine […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Fun Springtime Craft Ideas
- Easy Leg Warmer Tutorial
- Mastering Your Craft – The Video!
- Old Glow Sticks – Don’t Throw Them Away! Instead, Do This.
- Being Creative and Crafty On a Budget
- Hanging a Kandi Poster
- Candy Buffet Ideas to Make Your Mouth Water
- Celebrating Love and Family – Wedding Inspiration Part Two
- Handmade Stationary – Making a Thank You Card
- Making a Jack O’ Lantern