Hello everyone! It’s been a few weeks now that I’ve been sewing on my new machine, and I thought I was ready to now review it. So here we go! This is a review of the Brother CS6000i. Simply put, I love this machine! 90 percent of the projects I have made with this machine […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Spring Gardening – How to Start an Indoor Garden
- Crafts With Kits – Painting Sun Catchers
- How to Make Pasta Sauce Out of Tomato Soup
- Beth’s Easy No-Crust Pizza Bake
- Clocks and Crafts – Giving an Old Clock New Life With Glitter
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin