Hello! Here in this article, I’m going to show you how to make patchwork place mats using pre-cut fabric squares, or if you have scraps lying around, this project is a good way to use those up as well. The squares I’m using came in a package of 30 (3 squares to each color) at […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Fun Springtime Craft Ideas
- Easy Leg Warmer Tutorial
- Mastering Your Craft – The Video!
- Old Glow Sticks – Don’t Throw Them Away! Instead, Do This.
- Being Creative and Crafty On a Budget
- Hanging a Kandi Poster
- Candy Buffet Ideas to Make Your Mouth Water
- Celebrating Love and Family – Wedding Inspiration Part Two
- Handmade Stationary – Making a Thank You Card
- Making a Jack O’ Lantern