Hello! Here in this article, I’m going to show you how to make patchwork place mats using pre-cut fabric squares, or if you have scraps lying around, this project is a good way to use those up as well. The squares I’m using came in a package of 30 (3 squares to each color) at […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Why You Should Save These Items From the Grocery Store Rather Than Throw Them Away
- Re-Vamping a Shower Caddy – Easy Project!
- Crafts You Can Play With Using Toilet Paper Rolls
- Fun Springtime Craft Ideas
- Easy Leg Warmer Tutorial
- Mastering Your Craft – The Video!
- Old Glow Sticks – Don’t Throw Them Away! Instead, Do This.
- Being Creative and Crafty On a Budget
- Hanging a Kandi Poster
- Candy Buffet Ideas to Make Your Mouth Water