I admit it. I’m still a kid at heart. I still have barbies, and occasionally I pull them out of storage and bring out my inner child. Playing around with the barbie dream house one day, I noticed that Barbie only owned a plastic pillow and thin blanket that was a bit too small for […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- DIY Baby Closet Dividers Tutorial – Easy!
- Understanding Color When Creating Your Crafts
- Why You Should Save These Items From the Grocery Store Rather Than Throw Them Away
- Re-Vamping a Shower Caddy – Easy Project!
- Crafts You Can Play With Using Toilet Paper Rolls
- Fun Springtime Craft Ideas to Enjoy This Season
- Easy Leg Warmer Tutorial
- Mastering Your Craft – The Video!
- Old Glow Sticks – Don’t Throw Them Away! Try This.
- Being Creative and Crafty On a Budget