There is nothing better than a project that is not only quick and easy, but ends up looking fabulous. And that’s exactly how I would describe a stretch bracelet. Making one takes ten, fifteen minutes tops, and as long as you have some stretchy string (I used clear bead n’ stretch) and enough beads to fit around your wrist, you’re good to go. Needless to say, I ended up making a lot of these bracelets. Take a look!
1. Black and white swirl stretch bracelet.
2. Leaf stretch bracelets.
3. Peace sign stretch bracelets.
4. Porcelain flower stretch bracelets.
5. Rose stretch bracelets in various colors.
6. Stained glass stretch bracelets.
7. Arrow head stretch bracelet.
8. Anchor stretch bracelets.
If you’re interested in making your own stretch bracelets, read my tutorial here. Have a great day!