I love anything Disney, so when I was playing around with some designs using the Pattern Maker on www.kandipatterns.com, I came up with some ideas for Disney princess panels. A few Disney villains make an appearance as well. These panels are going to be quite large, but you can make them as kandi posters, or panels for a large bag.
1. Ariel – The Little Mermaid
2. Belle – Beauty And The Beast
3. Cinderella And Lady Tremaine – Cinderella
4. Anastasia And Drizella Tremaine – Cinderella
5. Princess Jasmine – Aladdin
6. Princess Kida – Atlantis
7. Maleficent And The Queen – Sleeping Beauty/Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
As a side note, if you would like to substitute mint-colored beads for the grey beads of Maleficent’s skin, feel free!
8. Mulan – Mulan
9. Pocahontas – Pocahontas
10. Rapunzel – Tangled
11. Snow White – Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
12. Snow White And The Queen – Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
13. Ursula And Cruella De Vil – The Little Mermaid/101 Dalmatians
As a side note, you can change the tan color of Cruella’s skin to grey.
Feel free to play around with these designs and mix and match your favorite characters. To put the size of these panels into perspective, here is a picture of two of them already completed compared to a Victoria’s Secret catalog: