If I haven’t said so before, I absolutely adore Autumn! I like Spring, and I’m not so keen on Summer or Winter, but Autumn is (in Nacho Libre’s voice) the BAYST! So I recently took it upon myself to put up some Autumn decorations around my house, particularly the living room. I also got out […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever