We’re back with more DIY beauty and skin care! Last time we made a facial scrub. Today, I’m going to show you how to whip up your very own DIY makeup remover wipes. Let’s get into it. Things You’ll Need: 1. Cotton Pads 2. Coconut Oil 3. Witch Hazel 4. Bowl with Fitting Lid (Microwave-safe) […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever
- 5 Great Craft Ideas for Autumn
- DIY Makeup Remover Wipes Tutorial
- Autumn Decorations – Getting Ready for the Best Season!
- Life Hacks – Creative Ways to Organize Your Home