We’re back with more DIY beauty and skin care! Last time we made a facial scrub. Today, I’m going to show you how to whip up your very own DIY makeup remover wipes. Let’s get into it. Things You’ll Need: 1. Cotton Pads 2. Coconut Oil 3. Witch Hazel 4. Bowl with Fitting Lid (Microwave-safe) […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever