Ah, crafting. Not only is it a lot of fun, it can be very simple while still packing a major punch. In this post, I’m going to show you how I updated an old clock by simply using glitter, mod podge, and a small paintbrush. For clocks and crafts, read on! I purchased this simple […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Spring Gardening – How to Start an Indoor Garden
- Crafts With Kits – Painting Sun Catchers
- How to Make Pasta Sauce Out of Tomato Soup
- Beth’s Easy No-Crust Pizza Bake
- Clocks and Crafts – Giving an Old Clock New Life With Glitter
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin