We’re back with more DIY beauty and skin care! Last time we made a facial scrub. Today, I’m going to show you how to whip up your very own DIY makeup remover wipes. Let’s get into it. Things You’ll Need: 1. Cotton Pads 2. Coconut Oil 3. Witch Hazel 4. Bowl with Fitting Lid (Microwave-safe) […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Spring Gardening – How to Start an Indoor Garden
- Crafts With Kits – Painting Sun Catchers
- How to Make Pasta Sauce Out of Tomato Soup
- Beth’s Easy No-Crust Pizza Bake
- Clocks and Crafts – Giving an Old Clock New Life With Glitter
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin