My little one is nearly two weeks old. Where has the time gone?! She’s already growing in leaps and bounds, and before she got too big, I decided I wanted to take a fabulous newborn picture of her that I can treasure for years to come. And in this post, I am going to show […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Unique Handmade Craft Categories
Recent Handmade Crafts
- Choosing a Sewing Machine For Your Needs
- How to Find Your Natural Artistic Activity
- Great New Year Craft Idea – Time Capsule!
- How to Save Money On Your Christmas Gifts This Season (While Adding Something Store-Bought Presents Can’t!)
- DIY Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Making Your Own Wardrobe – Easy Sewing Projects to Start With
- Learning to Sketch – How to Draw Shadows
- Buying a Halloween Costume Versus a DIY Costume
- Alternative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin for Fall
- Newborn Photography – Taking a Picture You’ll Treasure Forever